11. The Discworld Graphic Novels: I started reading one of these books at a friend’s house years ago, always kinda regretted putting them down and wandering away.
10. Top Hat: I’ve deiced to start a collection of these.. hats that is. So let’s see I’ve got a Russian hat *although it started out as a faux raccoon hat and I lost/ crushed the tail. Yeah don’t use detachable hat tails as book marks, never ends well.* … Where was I again? Oh yeah want lots of Hats think Top Hat would be really cool. *Though where I’d wear it is anyone’s guess.*
9. Cowboy Hat : Dito except replace top hat with well Cowboy Hat. Also I think I could wear it out and about with a shred of dignity in tacked. Not much I grant you but more then a top hat. Which leads us to the next item on our list…
8. A Hat Rack: I intend to acluminate a collection of odd and interesting headgear, so I’m going to need somewhere to hang them all.
7. Thicker Curtains: Don’t get me wrong when we first moved into our house I loved my thin Purple curtains but after about five or six years the novelty of having purple curtains wears off a bit and then your just left with… well thin curtains.
6. Tyrion Lannister poster: Oh my god! This guy is so cool! I must have him on my wall!… Did that sound as creepy to you as it did to me?
5. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Official Movie Guide by Brian Sibley: I’ve already got the visual guide and the actual film it’s self… but I want more.
4. Captain America Shield: And I’m not talking about the little toy one they sell to kids, don’t waist both our times, no I’m talking about a life size one you can hang on the wall. They do exist, I’ve seen them on the internet!
3. Elven/Dwarven/Orc…en? War manuals: Soon very soon I will have all the acquirements I need to destroy all those who would stand in the way of my dominion over all earth and universe alike! *Mad Cackle*… What?
2. Reefer Madness: The Musical: It’s weird but it would appear that the parody of the drug propaganda of the 40′s or possibly thirties is in fact better at well… scaring us. Really the only thing that makes this a farce instead of actual propaganda is the fact they’re talking about Reefer instead of Heroine.
1. Avatar: The Last Airbender – The Complete 3 Book Collection: I know in the past I’ve tried to be kind about the film… but My God! When you see even an episode of the original, the film’s all around general badness changes from merely disappointing to down right perverse.